[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”1163″ img_size=”full”][vc_column_text size=”0″]
Enjoy Your Holidays at a Samui Hotel Resort
Koh Samui in Thailand
is one of those locations on the face of earth that remains intact despite the intervention of human beings. With eco-tourism gaining popularity in the tourist circuits, no wonder Samui features prominently in the world tourist map. Vacationing at a Samui hotel resort could bring in unbounded pleasure and unparalleled excitement. Find listed here some of the best Samui hotel resorts.
1. Baan Taling Ngam Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam: This 5-star resort set amidst lush green tropical jungles, towering limestone cliffs, white sand beach and aquamarine ocean is a treat to the senses. Matching facilities and service offered by the resort make it highly popular among tourists.
2. Centara Grand Beach Resort, Chaweng: One of the most popular 5-star resorts located on one of the most popular beaches of Koh Samui – this describes Centara Grand. Close enough to airport, pier and other shopping centers, yet far away from the maddening crowds – Centara Grand has got it right for its guests.
3. La Paradise Boutique Resort & Spa, Chaweng: The resort is a perfect mix of the old and the new. It has managed to retain the old-world feel without inconveniencing its guests. Without taking away the antique effect, the resort manages to provide all the modern facilities and amenities sought by today’s tourists. Its setting amidst tropical gardens adds to its charm.
4. Melati Beach Resort, Bophut: Located on one of the not-so-popular beaches of Samui, Melati Beach Resort is the perfect haven for seclusion-seeking tourists. The impeccable service provided to guests is worth mentioning.
5. Muang Samui Spa Resort, Chaweng: Barely a 10-minute drive from the airport will take you to the resort, though it doesn’t feel congested or mobbed. The resort guests get to enjoy the famous Chaweng beach without getting hustled and jammed.
6. First Bungalow Beach Resort, Chaweng noi beach. Just a few step walking to the nice sand beach. enjoy with the most wided beach in Koh Samui.
A Samui hotel resort can enhance your holiday experience with its picturesque setting, modern facilities and superior service.
Paisit Kapilakan owns and operates the website My Samui Holiday that provides more than just information and reservation for hotels in Koh Samui. My Samui Holiday offers a comprehensive travel guide to Samui, Thailand and the best discount for hotel reservations in Samui. For more information on Samui hotel resort, visit http://www.mysamuiholiday.com and avail the fabulous offers.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3889810[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]